Mario Kart Wii Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario Kart Wii Community

Here is the Mario Kart Wii Community.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You pieces of utter shit.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Rep : 10

You pieces of utter shit. Empty
PostSubject: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:25 pm

Who the fuck are you to come onto somebody's website and act like immature children? Sure, he may have copied the website, and sure, he may be sued by Rex, but WHY THE FUCK did you all find it necessary to flame him to death over it? You could have handled this maturely and reported the website to mkw.com's staff without bashing him, but you all, including the ADMIN HIMSELF, decided to prank the poor guy with immature jokes and fail images. I am ashamed of the human race by your immaturity. What is wrong with you bastards?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:31 pm

You all think you're hot stuff, don't you? Yeah, pretty fucking funny to all come on here and say the word fail over and over and fucking over again while posting pics.

YOU ARE NOT FUNNY. NONE OF YOU. YOU PIECES OF BULLSHIT, LISTEN TO ME. THE ONE ON THIS WEBSITE WHO FAILS THE MOST IS ALL OF YOU. GET THE FUCK OFF THE INTERNET IF YOU ARE THIS IMMATURE.
Back to top Go down
forumisfail

Rep : 128

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:46 pm

Shut the fuck up you stressy prick. Jeez, it's only a stupid rip-off site that's going to get deleted anyway. And the guy deserves it for entirely copying mkw.com, stealing the banner and stealing a member's avatar. Stop getting so worked up over this shit. We're only having a bit off fun Smile It's not like it's going to ruin any lives lol. And aren't you the mature one coming on here and flaming all of us and calling us bastards and pieces of utter shit for having a little bit of fun with this fail site. You sir, just contradicted yourself. Do you really think people are going to listen to you? I think you'll find that you are the one who fails, and if you don't like it, GTFO.

That is all Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:04 pm

You ARE ruining lives. Not only has the creator been completely humiliated by you idiots, but he is also likely to get sued. "Having a bit of fun" does not need to involve being a complete jackass.
Back to top Go down
forumisfail

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:11 pm

Relax. Like I said, it's his own fault. This is what he deserves. Besides, it's not going to ruin his life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:16 pm

You are obviously a complete retard. I don't know what else to say to you.

Btw, nobody say "umad" or anything similar. That really pisses me off and it's not funny in the least.
Back to top Go down
forumisfail

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:22 pm

umad

I think you're the retard. Do you not realise that he deserves to get sued because he copied a great site and tried to get away with it? Nothing will come of this forum anyway, so we're just having a bit of fun spamming before it gets deleted. None of this will ruin the guy's life. Obviously retards like you can't seem to comprehend that.
Back to top Go down
Ashe14

Ashe14

Rep : 72

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:59 pm

forumisfail is right. Whatever retard from mkw.com this "......" may be, just fuck off. >:O
Back to top Go down
Ashe14

Ashe14

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:00 pm

Lol I notice that the word retard is used here alot
Back to top Go down
Post Whore

Post Whore

Rep : 93

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:27 pm

LOLOL!
Back to top Go down
Post Whore

Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:28 pm

.......... wrote:
You are obviously a complete retard. I don't know what else to say to you.

Btw, nobody say "umad" or anything similar. That really pisses me off and it's not funny in the least.

umad
umad
umad
umad
umad
umad
umad
umad
umad
umad
umad
umad
umad
umad
no u
no u
no u
Back to top Go down
forumisfail

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:29 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:49 pm

OMG HAHA HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE SO FUNNY LMAO THATS HILARIOUS LOL HAHA WOW COMEDY GOLD
Back to top Go down
forumisfail

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:49 pm

Wtf is that retard on about now?
Back to top Go down
Ashe14

Ashe14

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:50 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Ashe14

Ashe14

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:50 pm

lol this retard wont stop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:57 pm

That sounds kinda like you guys
Back to top Go down
forumisfail

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:02 pm

lol! Of course it sounds like you! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:04 pm

That makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
forumisfail

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:06 pm

Then GTFO!
Back to top Go down
Post Whore

Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:48 pm

LuigiMan, rofl
Back to top Go down
forumisfail

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:53 pm

sAY WHA?
Back to top Go down
Post Whore

Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:56 pm

Check the thread on mkw.com
Back to top Go down
Post Whore

Post Whore

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:56 pm

+1
Back to top Go down

I'm surprised you guys didn't figure it out sooner. Now let's get out of here, or have you not learned your lesson?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You pieces of utter shit.   You pieces of utter shit. Empty

Back to top Go down

You pieces of utter shit.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next