Mario Kart Wii Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario Kart Wii Community

Here is the Mario Kart Wii Community.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyper Regulus

Hyper Regulus

Rep : 3

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:29 pm

To be honest, I'm suprised no one has thought of this yet. Alright, I'm sensing that everyones looking for a way to just converse without using another topic as an outlet, so I've decided to make a topic soley devoted to descussion. It will be stickied, and you can talk about anything you like.

Descuss to your hearts content, talk, chat, whatever.

However, don't spam. Meaning, no nonsense. You random stuff like "PIE man flies out with peanuts to stalk a jerry rigger in the middle of august!" This is meant for meaningful discussion. Go to the spam topic for that. Otherwise this could become a problem when the Wii points contest comes up. People may try to use this topic to up their post count to be eligable, and we don't want that. Also, again, remember, triple post only when apsolutely necessary. Meaning, VERY rarely. Double posting, meh, you can do so sometimes, just try not to make it like ALL the time.

Anyway, I know we have the chatroom already, but in here it at least provides the service of stagnent messaging.
Back to top Go down
forumisfail

Rep : 128

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:23 pm

lol who copied the thread?
Back to top Go down
GTFO

Rep : 36

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:34 am

Aaah! Hyper Regulus is back xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 1 of 1